-
Summer honey, I agree...you worry WAYYYYY to much. Go get one of those BIG lolly pops from Disneyland and then report back with how many licks it took to eat it all... That will keep you busy for a week. By then you hear something...Huh??? Could work.
Can't worry if your licking.
-
I'm tryin to not let the worryin get to me...*L*...The way I'm lookin at it now is...well..no news is I guess good news*L* cuz at lest he's still alive*VBS
-
omg.... those damn lollipops!
i think cracker barrel sells them suckers too
hmmmmm...........
*gets idea for contest*
-
-
why do i sit n wait even tho I highly doubt this is gonna end how i want it?
-
-
why the fuck was it assumed that since I wasn't in the chatroom or on MSN that I was without clothes...I was OFFLINE...I do have a life........CHRIST
-
I try to not wear clothes whether I am online or not [img]eek.gif[/img]
why does nick at nite no longer have "I love lucy" or "the brady bunch"? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
If ET lands in the USA is he an illegal alien?
-
If I got more balls then a guy, does that still make me an inferior species?